A Multicenter, Nonrandomized, Open-Label Phase 1 Safety Study of HspE7 and Poly-ICLC Administered Concomitantly in Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN) Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Verpasep caltespen (Primary) ; Poly ICLC
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Nventa Biopharmaceuticals Corporation
- 08 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Jul 2008 Analysis of immunological data from all four cohorts reported in a Nventa media release.
- 12 May 2008 Immunological data from the third cohort reported in an Nventa medial release.