A Six-Week Double-Blind Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Efficacy and Safety, Sleep Lab Trial With Org 50081 in Patients With Chronic Primary Insomnia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Esmirtazapine (Primary)
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMPLETED
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 18 Apr 2013 Actual end date changed from Apr 2008 to Feb 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2009 Additional lead trial centre and sponsor (Schering-Plough) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2008 Actual number of patients added as 419 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.