A Phase I, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Anti-Tumor Activity of TH-302 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Evofosfamide (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Threshold Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Oct 2013 Results will be presented at the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics, according to a media release.
- 26 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.