Exploratory Efficacy and Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding Study of ATryn (Antithrombin Alfa) in Patients With Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation Associated With Severe Sepsis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Antithrombin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Disseminated intravascular coagulation; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jun 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 19 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2007 New trial record.