An open-label study to investigate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of the AKT [protein kinase B] inhibitor GSK690693 given on various schedules in subjects with solid tumors or lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 690693 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Mar 2007 to Apr 2007 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2007 New trial record.