A Multicenter, Randomized, Cross-Over, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Adherence, Preference, and Satisfaction of Denosumab and Alendronate [alendronic acid] in Postmenopausal Women With Low Bone Mineral Density.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary) ; Alendronic acid
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAPS
- Sponsors Amgen
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jan 2012 Final results published in Osteoporosis International.
- 23 Mar 2011 Results have been presented at ECCEO11-IOF according to an Amgen media release; results were also reported in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History