A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Sitagliptin Versus Glipizide in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Chronic Renal Insufficiency Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Glipizide
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 28 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 2000 and additional trial location (Austria) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History