Safety and Efficacy of Cimicoxib, a Selective COX-2 Inhibitor, in Combination With Sertraline Compared to Sertraline Combined With Placebo in Treatment of Major Depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cimicoxib (Primary) ; Sertraline
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SECIM
- Sponsors Affectis Pharmaceuticals
- 25 May 2010 Actual patient number (169) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.