A Phase I/II, Observer-Blind, Randomized, Active-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Two-Dose Series of GSK Biologicals' Candidate Influenza Vaccine GSK 1557484A Antigens With or Without Adjuvant.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; AS03A; AS03B
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Apr 2010 Results reported in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 10 Mar 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Feb 2008.
- 05 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History