A phase-IIa, double-blind, randomized, controlled study on the tolerability and early efficacy of hLF1-11 [human lactoferrin 1-11 peptide] in hospitalized patients with bacteremia due to staphylococcus epidermidis
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lactoferrin 1-11 (Primary)
- Indications Bacteraemia; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIST
- Sponsors AM-Pharma
- 13 Jan 2010 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2008 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended.
- 23 Apr 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2008, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.