A randomized, double blind, parallel group, placebo controlled, multi center dose ranging study of solifenacin succinate in combination with tamsulosin hydrochloride compared with solifenacin succinate monotherapy and tamsulosin hydrochloride monotherapy in males with lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary) ; Tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SATURN
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register DRKS00004046).
- 21 Jun 2012 Additional locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.