Phase II Prospective Study Evaluating the Role of Pemetrexed Plus Gemcitabine Chemotherapy for Chemo-Naive Select Stage IIIB and IV NSCLC in Patients Using a Genomic Predictor of Platinum Resistance to Guide Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 80 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2010 Additional lead trial centres and investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.