A phase I open label study to asses the safety and tolerability of ZD6474 [vandetanib] in combination with irinotecan, 5-fluorouracil and leucovorin (FOLFIRI) as first or second line therapy in patients with metastatic colorectal adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vandetanib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 08 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Patient number (22) and study completion date (June 2008) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2008 Planned end date changed from Mar 2008 to Nov 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.