Dose escalation trial of cloretazine (VNP40101M) and hematopoietic cell transplantation for patients with selected, poor-prognosis hematologic malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine; Laromustine
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.