Phase I/II trial of sequential azacitidine and valproic acid plus carboplatin in the treatment of patients with advanced malignancies and platinum resistant epithelial ovarian cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Valproic acid (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.