A Randomized, 4-Arm, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Trial of AMG 386 in Combination With Bevacizumab and Paclitaxel or AMG 386 Plus Paclitaxel as First-Line Therapy in Subjects With Her2-Negative, Metastatic or Locally Recurrent Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Trebananib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Dec 2014, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History