A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-center Study, to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of 28 Days Treatment With NVA237 (100 or 200microg Once a Day) in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 24 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in France and Spain.
- 07 Oct 2008 Results presented at the European Respiratory Society Annual Congress according to a Sosei Group Corporation media release.
- 06 Oct 2008 Results have been presented at the European Respiratory Society Annual Congress.