A Phase II, Open, Randomized Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of AZD6244 vs Capecitabine (Xeloda) in Patients With Colorectal Cancer Who Have Failed One or Two Prior Chemotherapeutic Regimens.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Selumetinib
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Feb 2010 Primary endpoint 'Disease progression rate' has not been met.
- 02 Feb 2010 Results published in Investigational New Drugs.
- 15 May 2009 Actual end date changed from Jun 2007 to Jul 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History