A Double-Blind Study of Atomoxetine Hydrochloride Versus Placebo for the Treatment of ADHD in Young Adults With an Assessment of Associated Functional Outcomes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 10 Mar 2010 Actual number of patients changed from 418 to 445 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2009 Actual patient numbers (418) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History