Master protocol for mantle cell lymphoma a multicenter stratified phase II trial testing everolimus (RAD001) for the treatment of patients with newly diagnosed and relapsed or therapy resistant mantle cell lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 35 to 58 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 08 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.