A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo and Active Comparator (Pioglitazone)-Controlled Clinical Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Balaglitazone in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes on Stable Insulin Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Balaglitazone (Primary) ; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BALLET
- Sponsors Rheoscience
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Sep 2016 Results (per protocol set n=297) of secondary post-hoc analysis of this study assessing correlation between endotrophin levels and measures of glucose control, published in the Diabetologia Journal.
- 28 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 71st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History