Effect of Antithymocyte Globulin on Preserving Beta Cell Function in New Onset Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms START
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Oct 2012 The primary endpoint data and additional secondary measures will be available in June 2012, and will be reported at the time of the meeting according to the abstract (however, these results were not reported in the abstract).