A double blind, placebo controlled, repeat dose study to compare the effectiveness of two doses of GSK256066 with placebo in reducing lung inflammation following segmental LPS [lipopolysaccharide] challenge in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 256066 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 Nov 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.
- 27 Aug 2007 New trial record.