A Double-Blind, Randomized, Pilot Study to Measure the Effect of Treatment Intensification With a Potent Integrase Inhibitor, Raltegravir (MK-0518), on the Level of Persistent Plasma Viremia Below 50 Copies/ml in Subjects on Protease Inhibitor- or Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor-Containing Regimens.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; HIV protease inhibitors; Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual end date changed from Dec 2008 to Nov 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2011 Results presented at the 18th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.