A Phase I/II Trial of Cloretazine (VNP40101M) [laromustine] and Temodar (Temozolomide) for Patients with Recurrent or Progressive Malignant Gliomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Laromustine; Temozolomide
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.com.
- 21 May 2010 Planned end date changed from Sep 2009 to May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.