Randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled study to assess whether the administration of ramelteon could facilitate the discontinuation of zolpidem (Ambien) greater than or equal to 10 mg therapy in subjects with chronic insomnia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ramelteon (Primary)
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 30 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2009 Actual end date (May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 130 to 135 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.