A pilot study of standard-dose rituximab, ifosfamide, carboplatin and etoposide (RICE) plus bortezomib (Velcade) in a dose-escalating fashion for patients with relapsed or primary refractory aggressive B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma who are candidates for autologous stem cell transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 7 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2012 Actual end date (1 Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.