An open-label phase I/II study to assess the safety and immunogenicity of two doses of a Vero cell derived, whole virus clade 2 H5N1 influenza vaccine in healthy volunteers aged 21 to 45 years
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A vaccine H5N1-Baxter (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 10 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint 'Neutralising-antibody-levels' has been met.
- 23 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History