A 12-week, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Three-period, Cross-over Pilot Study Comparing the Effect of Salmeterol/Fluticasone Propionate, Fluticasone Propionate and Placebo on Perpheral Blood Eosinophils and Serum IL-5 in Response to Allergen Challenge in Asthma Subjects When Allergen Challenge is Administered at 1 Hour or 11-12 Hours Post-dose of the Dosing Interval
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Mar 2010 Additional trial location identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (23) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.