A Phase II, Single-Arm, Open-Label Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of Multiple Doses of Apomab Administered Intravenously in Combination With Rituximab in Patients With Follicular, CD20-Positive B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma That Has Progressed Following Previous Rituximab Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Drozitumab (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (49) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2010 Actual end date (1 Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.