A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Alagebrium (ALT-711) in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alagebrium chloride (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BENEFICIAL
- Sponsors Synvista Therapeutics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jan 2010 Trial design and rationale published in the European Journal of Heart Failure.
- 15 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (NCT00516646)