The Effective and Tolerable Titration Scheme and Dosage in Children With Attention-deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Treated With OROS [osmotic-release oral syst]-Methylphenidate.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Johnson & Johnson
- 08 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (520) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 28 Aug 2007 New trial record.