URG101 Pharmacodynamic and Safety Study: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Cross-Over Study to Investigate the Pharmacodynamic Profile of URG101 in Subjects With Pelvic Pain of Bladder Origin
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Heparin/lidocaine/sodium-bicarbonate (Primary) ; Heparin; Lidocaine
- Indications Bladder disorders; Interstitial cystitis; Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Urigen
- 18 May 2015 Results presented at the Canadian Journal of Urology, as reported by Imprimis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 Apr 2008 Final analysis will be reported later in quarter 2, 2008.
- 08 Apr 2008 This trial has been closed early due to positive interim results, so that continuing enrolment would not meaningfully alter the study conclusions, according to a Urigen Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History