A study of the safety and efficacy of gatifloxacin in patients with bacterial conjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Gatifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Gram-positive infections; Haemophilus infections; Infectious conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 20 May 2010 Results reported in a Allergan media release.
- 10 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (859) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.