A phase II, open label, uncontrolled, multi center study to evaluate safety and immunogenicity of an adjuvanted influenza vaccine surface antigen, inactivated, formulation 2007-2008, when administered to non-elderly adult and elderly subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Adjuvants; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 15 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2007 New trial record.