A double-blind, placebo-controlled, balanced, 4-way, incomplete block design to evaluate the effects of a single administration of SAM-531 on sleep electroencephalogram (EEG) and quantitative wake EEG (qEEG) in healthy subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cerlapirdine; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 13 Jul 2010 Results have been presented at the 2010 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
- 21 Apr 2008 Status change from recruiting to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Mar 2008.