A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Weight-Based, Fixed-Dose, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Extended Release Paliperidone for the Treatment of Schizophrenia in Adolescent Subjects, 12 to 17 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 15 Dec 2011 Results published in the Biological Psychiatry.
- 11 Apr 2011 The US FDA has approved paliperidone for the treatment adolescents with schizophrenia, based on the results from this trial.
- 08 Jun 2010 Actual patient numbers amended from 202 to 201 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History