A rapid onset and short duration insulin secretogogue, mitiglinide, in combination with metformin versus metformin alone in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial for 6 months.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Metformin; Mitiglinide
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2008 Primary endpoint 'Proportion of glycosylated haemoglobin' has been met, as reported in an Elixir Pharmaceuticals media release.