A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of Intravenous EZN-2208 PEG-SN38 Administered Weekly for 3 Weeks in 4-Week Cycles in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors or Ymphoma (EZN-2208-02).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Firtecan pegol (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2008 Interim results presented at EORTC-NCI-AACR 2008.