A randomized phase II trial of avastin (A) [bevacizumab] or avastin and erlotinib (AE) as first line consolidation chemotherapy after carboplatin, paclitaxel and avastin (CTA) induction therapy for newly diagnosed advanced ovarian, fallopian tube and primary peritoneal cancer and papillary serous mullerian tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.