A Historical-controlled, Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Conversion to Lacosamide 400mg/Day Monotherapy in Subjects With Partial-onset Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALEX-MT
- Sponsors UCB
- 20 Apr 2015 Post-hoc analysis results presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN), according to a UCB media release.
- 03 May 2014 Results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 05 Mar 2013 Full efficacy and safety results will be presented at an upcoming epilepsy meeting, according to a UCB media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History