A Randomised, Double-Blind (With Open Comparator Etanercept Limb), Placebo-Controlled, Phase IIb, Multicentre Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of 4 Doses of AZD9056 Administered for 6 Months on the Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Patients With Active Disease Receiving Background Methotrexate or Sulphasalazine.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 9056 (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Oct 2012 Results published in Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 23 Jan 2011 Primary endpoint 'American-College-of-Rheumatology-20%-response-criteria' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History