A Phase I/IIa Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of an H5N1 Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Influenza Vaccine (Recombinant).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype; Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 21 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completedas reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2011 Results published in the Journal of Virology, according to a Novavax media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History