A phase I, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-escalation study to assess the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of single and multiple doses of ISIS 325568 administered to healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ISIS 325568 (Primary) ; ISIS 325568 (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 70th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (ADA-2010), according to a Isis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 18 Aug 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2008 to 1 Jun 2008, according to Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.