A Multi-Center, Inpatient, Phase 2, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled Dose Ranging Study of LY2140023 in Patients With DSM-IV Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pomaglumetad methionil (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HBBI
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 19 Apr 2011 Primary endpoint 'Positive-and-Negative-Syndrome-Scale' has not been met, according to results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 19 Apr 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 29 Mar 2009 Results presented at the International Congress on Schizophrenia Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History