A Study of ARRY-380 in Patients With Advanced HER2+ Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tucatinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Salivary gland cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Array BioPharma
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jan 2017 Results analysing maximum tolerated dose(MTD), pharmacokinetics and antitumor activity published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 07 Oct 2013 Final results will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research Special Conference on Advances in Breast Cancer Research according to an Oncothyreon media release. Results were also reported in the media release.