A Single Arm Multicentre Phase II Study of Panitumumab in Combination With Irinotecan/5-fluorouracil/Leucovorin in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 20 Jan 2018 Results of a post-hoc analysis assessing the impact of primary tumour location on outcomes in patients with RAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer undergoing first-line panitumumab plus FOLFIRI treatment, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 20 Oct 2016 Results of retrospective analysis assessing impact of tumour RAS/BRAF status in a first-line study of panitumumab in combination with FOLFIRI published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results of analysis of relationship between AREG expression and treatment outcome presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.