A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Safety of the Co-Administration of Solifenacin Succinate With 0.4 mg Tamsulosin Hydrochloride OCAS (TOCAS) Using Urodynamics in Male Subjects With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) and Bladder Outlet Obstruction (BOO)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary) ; Tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Lower urinary tract symptoms; Urinary bladder neck obstruction
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 02 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 41st Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 28 Sep 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 195 to actual number 222 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History