Phase 1/2 Study of VELCADE, Dexamethasone, and Revlimid Versus VELCADE, Dexamethasone, Cyclophosphamide, and Revlimid Versus VELCADE, Dexamethasone and Cyclophosphamide in Subjects With Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVOLUTION
- Sponsors Millennium
- 17 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2009 Interim results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History