A multicenter, open label, randomized study of AMG 951 in subjects with previously untreated stage IIIb/IV non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treated with chemotherapy with or without bevacizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dulanermin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 01 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History